Everyone loves going to the movies. Whether it’s your favorite film, that you’ve seen a hundred times, or an exciting new flick that keeps you on the edge of your seat, there’s nothing quite like enjoying a movie. And what’s better than catching a great film? Enjoying it in the great outdoors!
Thanks to Georgia Movies in the Park, you can do just that. This wonderful yearly tradition features an array of family-friendly films, old and new, shown outdoors, at some of the area’s most unique and historical locations. If that alone isn’t enough to spark your interest, check out my list below of 5 fun reasons to attend Georgia Movies in the Park.
- It’s Family Friendly – This event is perfect for the whole family. Movie lovers from age 1-100 will have a blast at this family-friendly event. Grab your blankets and lawn chairs, and curl up with the whole family under stars. Enjoy some of today’s best new films, as well as some of the classics. Georgia Movies in the Park are the perfect family fun night.
- It’s Free – Nothing beats free fun! Georgia Movies in the Park are completely free for everyone to enjoy. The summers are long and hot, and it can get costly trying to keep your crew entertained. Take advantage of this fantastic free event and give your family a fun night out.
- It’s a Great Way to Get Outdoors – After spending all day locked up inside at work or school, it’s wonderful to get out and breathe in some fresh air. Rather than curling up on the couch, why not enjoy a movie in the great outdoors. Lay under the stars as you watch a great movie. It doesn’t get much better than that. Just be sure to bring your bug spray during the summer months.
- Explore Your Area – Movies in the Park are held at unique and historical locations around the Metro Atlanta area. Take this opportunity to check out some of your surrounding area that you may not have explored. With events in an array of locations around the Metro Atlanta area, there are plenty of new areas to check out before or after the film.
- Early Show Times, Means No Late Nights – While there are other free outdoor film showings in the area, Movies in the Park boasts the earliest show time. With films starts at sundown, rather than at dark, even the youngest of kiddos or those of us with early bedtimes can catch a movie under the stars.
If you would like to learn more about Movies in the Park, or any of the wonderful family-friendly events and activities going on in the Metro Atlanta area, reach out to me, Charmaine Courville. There is always something going on this fantastic community. Let me share with you one of the many reasons why Metro Atlanta is such a wonderful place to make your home.